Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing my current favorite hair mask which is mama earth hair mask. it is made with natural ingredients that will protect your hair, helps in its (hair) growth, add shine without affecting your hair textures. mamaearth is Asia’s 1st Made Safe certified brand from baby to personal care to household and beyond. ”mamaearth” are the manufactures of Mom’s & Newborn Baby Skin, Bath, Hair Care Toxin-Free products.
here are the top three hair masks of mamaearth according to your hair types:
- MAMAEARTH ARGAN HAIR MASK
- MAMAEARTH ONION HAIR MASK
- MAMAEARTH TEA TREE HAIR MASK
below are the details of the above hair masks;
Mamaearth Argan Hair Mask is specially formulated to reduce hair fall and treat damaged hair. It deeply conditions your hair and reduces frizz.
mamaearth argan hair mask contains natural ingredients such as Argan Oil that helps condition your hair and makes them shiny while Rosemary oil works great to restore scalp’s moisture and promote healthy growth. Along with that Avocado Oil reduces hair fall by strengthening hair follicles and milk protein repairs hair tissue and promotes hair growth. It doesn’t contain Parabens, Phthalates, SLES, Mineral Oil, Fragrances, and Dyes.
PROS of argan hair mask;
- 100% natural and organic ingredients
- no harmful chemicals
- paraben free
- tested by the dermatologists
CONS of argan hair mask;
- it smells heavily
Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Mask works on the roots to strengthen your hair, reduce hair fall, and promote overall hair & scalp health.
mamaearth onion hair mask is made with all-natural ingredients. it has onion oil, coconut oil, rosemary oil, organic bamboo vinegar. onion oil replenishes the scalp, restoring nutrients lost due to harmful chemicals used in hair care products. coconut oil Coconut Oil nourishes the scalp it also fights dandruff and prevents hair breakage. Organic Bamboo Vinegar improves blood circulation, condition the hair and strengthens it from root to tip. Rosemary oil stimulates the scalp, thereby promoting hair growth and preventing premature greying.
PROS of onion hair mask;
- It is an organic product
- no harmful chemicals are used
- paraben free
- it helps in hair growth
- remove dandruff
CONS of onion hair mask;
- it has natural ingredients which may not suit everyone.
mamaearth tea tree hair mask has ingredients like lemon oil, tea tree oil, coconut oil, and argan oil. tea tree oil and lemon oil helps in removing dandruff and also soothe the scalp whereas coconut oil and argan oil gave moisture to the hair.
Mamaearth’s Tea Tree Hair Mask helps you soothe the irritating oily scalp & control dandruff, thus giving you an itch-free healthy scalp. Coconut oil & Argan oil present in mask moisturize & nourish your hair while Lemon oil & Tea Tree oil make sure that the oil & dandruff are at bay.
PROS OF TEA TREE HAIR MASK;
- no harsh chemical is used in the product
- paraben free
- remove dandruff and provide moisture to the hair
CONS OF TEA TREE HAIR MASK;
- heavy smell
How to use the hair mask?
- partition the hair into two sides after then tangle-free the hair with wide comb.
- wet all the hair with water
- take a palm-full of hair mask and apply evenly from root to tip.
- comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb so that the mask can perfectly spread all over the hair
- tie your hair with a rubber band and leave the mask for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with sulfate-free shampoo.